Farm Animal Play Time!
We have decided to open our farm to the public every Sunday afternoon from 2-4pm for Farm Animal Play Time.
Our Open Farm Days were getting super crowded, and we want to promote quality interactions for all who come to our farm!
We decided opening on Sunday afternoons would be a great way for individuals, families, and persons of all ages to come and enjoy our friendly animals, spend some quality time outdoors, and meet farmers who care about the environment and our community.
We hope you will leave a little lighter of heart and with a huge smile on your face each time you come to visit!!!
- Goat, sheep, and livestock guardian dog play area for lots of cuddles, pictures, and goofy smiles! Can also feed them hay buckets for $1 each (this is the really good, high protein hay we give them as a treat!!!)
- Watch our ducks and geese as they forage in their field or play in their pool, and quietly get on there level to see if they will visit with you.
- Self guided tour of our farm stations that tell you about each of the aspects of our farm, how we are striving to be sustainable, and what to expect in the future.
- Farm scavenger hunt for the young and young at heart!
- Playground area for kids (and adults, we won't judge).
- Lawn games for all ages.
- Depending on weather we may also have snowcones for sale.
We have had all ages from infants to a sweet 99 year old lady. However we do ask that:
- All pets stay at home.
- Anyone who cannot navigate slight hills, uneven ground, or moderate distances bring helpers or mechanical assistance as we may not be availiable to help.
- Kids be supervised and have a waiver signed by a legal guardian.
*Entrance fee will be paid at the front tables.*
We accept Cash, Venmo, and PayPal.
Cost of attendance:
- Ages 2 and under: Free.
- Ages 3-13: $8 Each.
- Ages 14+: $6 Each.
- Discounts? We offer $1 off your ticket:
- with valid Student ID.
- with military ID.
- for persons age 65 and older.
For being supporters of our farm, sponsors get to come to farm animal play times for free!
As mentioned earlier we are located a 5-10 min. walk from Falls Lake and the Mountain-To-Sea Trail. Please feel to take a walk to the lake and explore for a bit while you are here, just be careful not to block anyone in with your car.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to address them.