Come join us, the goats, the lambs, the ducks, and all the other animals for an awesome Summer Day Camp! We will be exploring the woods near Falls Lake, playing and caring for all the farm animals, learning survival skills, doing arts and crafts, and so much more!!!
- Campers: 7-13
- Junior Counselors spots avaliable for ages 14-16. Please email email@example.com to apply - will get to participate free of charge)
- M-F 8:30 am-4:30 pm
- Early drop off and late pick up available for small fee
Best fit for kids who love:
- Hiking and exploring
- Creating and making
- Being active
- Getting dirty
- Finding the joy and wonder in everything
- To laugh
- Overview and participation in the care of our animals:
- Interpreting animal behavior
- Egg collecting
- Daily play time with our goats and sheep
- Connecting with woods and nature
- Exploring state park land around Falls Lake
- Outdoor survival skills
- Wading in a lake
- Play and montessori type learning
- Arts and crafts
- Yoga with the goats
- Games and sports
- Engineering and building activities
- Outdoor science experiments
- Our camps are directed by the participants so we frequently modify our activities to suit.
- Our counselor to camper ratio is at most 1:10 (but often smaller). We also have junior counselors each week of camp.
- $160 for a week.
- If you can only do a few days we do individual days for $45!
- Early drop off at 7:30 AM gives you an extra hour to get to work ($4 per day or $15 for the week).
- Late pick up at 6:00 PM adds an extra hour and a half to their fun ($6 per day or $20 for the week)
- $10 discount per child for multi-child families
- Referral Discount:
Does your child have a friend who wants to join your kid at camp for the whole week?
- Have the second child email us letting us know you reffered them and you'll both get $15 off on your camp week!
Can sign-up and purchase through eventbrite or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would rather pay by check or cash (and avoid the eventbrite fee)